Warning: Adult Content. If you are not 18, you must LEAVE NOW.

Sunday, October 26, 2008

Sensual Domination Phone Sex

Have you ever spoken with a sensual domme? Let me describe what I am and My expectations of you.
As a southern sensual domme, I am soft and caring, with a sweet enticing voice - Yet can be demanding and cruel when displeased. I expect to get My way and will have you doing things you never thought you would.
Although I demand to be spoiled and pampered, I can be sexy and seductive and know how to entice you into wanting to please me.
I love to explore and stretch your limits – Take control in such a way that you beg to be used and abused. I love body worship, tease and denial phone sex, cock control fantasies
, and guided masturbation sessions.
I will haunt your dreams and make you crave surrender.
Cum see why My slaves adore Me.

Sensual Domination Phone Sex
1-877-212-6986

20- Minute Time Blocks for just $40!

$2.50 Min/10- Minute Minimum


Obey Mistress Phone Sex for Info and Payment Options

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home