Warning: Adult Content. If you are not 18, you must LEAVE NOW.

Tuesday, June 06, 2006

The Catfight


Although accustomed to catering to a variety of fetishes and desires, just when I think I have done it all, there comes along a new request. But it does serve to keep things interesting!

Since I have never engaged in a physical fight in my life, I knew I was in trouble when the Catfight was requested.

The caller wanted two girls – yours truly along with one of my sexy co-workers – to pretend that we were nude at a beach and in a physical fight over him. We were to kick, scratch, bite, and inflect as much pain or damage to one another as we possibly could – all while nude. Whoever was at the loosing end of the fight was to be moaning, groaning, crying, screaming, etc. The victor would receive both him and his affection – along with his million-dollar lifestyle, of course. I mean, after all, it had to be something worth really fighting over!

Actually, it was quite entertaining – Probably because it wasn’t for REAL – But I loved seeing how bad I could be. I scratched her pretty face and breasts so she would no longer appear attractive to him, and shoved my fist up her to stretch...Well, you get the idea.

And she was no slob either – I mean she was vicious! She bit my clit, twisted my nipples, and pulled my hair – What a little wildcat!

So who won the fight and the ultimate reward, you ask? Well, as you can see, I'm still licking my wounds.

By the way, accepting volunteers * wink wink *.
www.sexyplaymate4you.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home