Warning: Adult Content. If you are not 18, you must LEAVE NOW.

Thursday, June 15, 2006

Naughty 3-Some

I’ve always heard that having two women in bed is every man’s dream, but I’ve never heard why. So I’ve been pondering this and have come up with some possible reasons:

1. He thinks the two women could arouse each other while he just lay back and watched. Then, he could move in when the time was right - finish the job they had started. (I mean, that whole foreplay thing is just over-rated anyway, right?)

2. He gets off to playing the sultan’s role, and having his slave girls worship his body? (I could get off to that idea * wink *)

3. He’s a two-minute wanker and needs the extra help? (Of course I’m not talking about you, baby!)

4. He can go on and on, just like the energizer bunny, so no one girl can get the job done? (My kind of guy!)

5. He always heard that two heads are better than one and wants to find out for his self? (I mean, every guy likes to get head, right?)

6. He’s a voyeur – And just wants to listen? (We love the idea of performing for this type of caller…* slurp*)

Well, whatever the reason – Even if it’s because you have never tried it! - My sexy playmates and I are here to fulfill your 3-some fantasies. It’s easy! When you call, just tell me you want one of my friends to play with us. You can even pick the other girl from the friends page on my website http://www.sexyplaymate4you.com/friends.htm (PG21) or any of the sexy girls found here http://www.phonesexrequest.com. Just tell me your choice or describe the type of girl you want and ask me to choose for you – I can always find a more- than- willing third. And we won’t even complain if you want us to do all the work * smile *. It’s only $3.99 per minute with a 10-minute minimum. Where else could you find so much pleasure for less that $40?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home