Warning: Adult Content. If you are not 18, you must LEAVE NOW.

Sunday, July 16, 2006

Comments From My Callers.....




I want to give a special thanks to my callers who have taken their time to post kind remarks on the company's blog, Chloe Enterprises, regarding their calls with me: .

I liked them so much, I'm reprinting them here!

I know that so many callers just cum and go ~ literally ~ but it is so nice to know how your callers really feel about their phone experience with you.

All feedback is appreciated, but I really love to hear good things!

"Caitlyn is a very very hot woman. you should go check out her pics while you are listening to her very sexy voice on the phone. give her a chance, you will love what you see and hear."
westcoastguyatheart - Monday, July 10 22:38 PM

"Very sexy! She allows you just to relax and have a good time. She's very creative, and I am positive she can make anyone feel wonderful. Give her a call!! "
joe b. - Tuesday, July 11 15:52 PM

"Caitlyn has a genuine southern accent, and an extreeemely sexy voice in my opinion. I have now done two phone calls with her and plan to do more. She can be both very sweet and quite hot and nasty. "
legworshipper2000 - Thursday, July 13 03:14 AM

"Genuine, sensual and very sexy voice. Lovely"
chau - Monday, July 17 12:04 PM

"Caitlyn, not only sexy and beautiful, She' very nice person. I think she the best, She' hot, sweet , sexy and wonderful"
Peter - Friday, July 21 02:09 AM

If anyone else would care to click on the Chloe Blog link above and leave a comment, I would love to read it!

Caitlyn

P.S.
More new comments - Woo Hoo! I'll add them here as they are received.

1 Comments:

  • At 1:23 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Nice! Where you get this guestbook? I want the same script.. Awesome content. thankyou.
    »

     

Post a Comment

<< Home