Warning: Adult Content. If you are not 18, you must LEAVE NOW.

Wednesday, July 26, 2006


Fantasy of the Week



Imagine that its late at night and you're on your way home from the bar. You've had a few drinks, but are far from being drunk.

But you haven't traveled a block before you are being pulled over. There I am - a fully uniformed officer; but not like one you have seen before!

I say that I had noticed you were weaving a bit and that you'll have to blow in the breathalizer. But as you attempt to get out of the car, I suddenly bend you over the hood,unzip and pull down your pants.

From your bent-over position, you have full view of the nightstick and cuffs dangling from my belt. As I explain to you your options, your gasp gives you away.

Call me to see what happens next!

Caitlyn

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home