Warning: Adult Content. If you are not 18, you must LEAVE NOW.

Saturday, July 15, 2006

For Your Listening Pleasure...


Well, I thought I would try my hand at something different ~ Pun intended.

Somehow, I got the bright idea to post an audio blog entry.
Not that it is in any way an original idea, as it is done all the time ~ Just not by me.


But you see, I do have an ulterior motive.

I hope that once you listen to my voice, you will be overcome with the desire to call and talk to me; or call and just listen ~ the choice is always yours.

So lie back, put your hands behind your head (pick one), and let my voice wash over you. And then, once you are very much inclined, pick up the phone and call me!

I keep my phone very close,as you can see ~ And rather enjoy being awakened in the middle of the night by some sweet-talking stranger who just wants to get off with me.


this is an audio post - click to play


Caitlyn

1 Comments:

  • At 10:30 AM, Blogger Caitlyn said…

    So sweet!
    You'll have to sign a name at the end of your anonymous comments so I'll recognize the comments as yours.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home