Warning: Adult Content. If you are not 18, you must LEAVE NOW.

Thursday, July 13, 2006

Putting Practice















Hi! I know that many of you boys play the game of golf, and since I always feel so left out whenever the subject is mentioned as I know absolutely nothing about the game, I thought I would take it up. I wanted to be able to discuss handicaps or talk about doing a few holes too!

So, my friends and I talked one of our male friends into taking us out to the course with him for a few pointers.

According to him, putting is the first thing to learn and getting a hole-in-one is very important, so we spent our first entire lesson just practicing the fine art. He took a few pictures so that he could study our technique before our next lesson. I've included one here for you golfers, to see if anyone has any input on the subject.

He claims we did great, although I'm not so sure we learned anything. But he seemed to be very excited about how everything went, and offered to let us come out and play a few rounds with him any day!

Caitlyn

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home