Warning: Adult Content. If you are not 18, you must LEAVE NOW.

Monday, July 17, 2006

Seeking Volunteers.....




I purchased a new car ~ hot-looking and fast ~ just like me!

But the salesman told me that I really needed to break it in before really driving it hard.

Of course, he may not have known my idea of breaking it in ~ Or maybe he did!
We took more than the car for a few turns around the block.

I found that I love the feel of warm, smooth leather beneath my bare ass combined with the feel of a willing tongue in my in my wet pussy.

That was one hot test drive, and now I think I'm ready for some real hard driving!

Any volunteers?

Caitlyn





1 Comments:

  • At 1:23 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Really amazing! Useful information. All the best.
    »

     

Post a Comment

<< Home