Warning: Adult Content. If you are not 18, you must LEAVE NOW.

Saturday, August 26, 2006


Fantasy of the Week :

I walk up to you as you're sitting alone on the barstool. Without saying a word, I slip something into your pocket and then walk toward the restrooms. Startled, you reach in your pocket and pull out my little black thong underwear. You practically trip over your own feet trying to get down off the stool to follow me.

You catch up just in time to see me walk into the ladies room, but not before I turn and give you a look that could only mean that I intend for you to follow. After all, haven't you always fantasied about an anonymous encounter with beautiful stranger?

As you enter the room behind me, I turn from reapplying some very red lipstick to my lips. I run my tongue over them and smile. Want to know exactly what I have in mind?

Caitlyn

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home