Warning: Adult Content. If you are not 18, you must LEAVE NOW.

Saturday, August 02, 2008

Domination Phone Sex


Do you long to be dominated by a strong-willed mistress?
Made to submit and used like her little sissy slut bitch?
I know your secret desires and will use them against you to get what I want...Complete control.
You'll give up control because you have no choice.
You'll beg to be my slut....My slave.
You'll do anything to please me, because that is what it is all about... Serving me and giving me what I want. Your wants and needs are totally insignificant. I could care less.
On your knees, slut! Submit!

Domination Phone Sex
1-877-212-6986
Call Me Direct - Toll-Free
20- Minute Time Blocks for just $40!
Regular calls are
$2.50 Min/10- Minute Minimum
International Calls are $3.99 Minutes
/ 10-Minute Minimum

Visit SexyPlaymate4you.com for More Info and Payment Options

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

  • At 5:20 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Love to be dominated by Caitlyn.

     
  • At 4:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    That's because I know what you really want!

    xoxo
    Caitlyn

     

Post a Comment

<< Home